Our unique program—a fun-filled extension
of the educational process emphasizing the acquisition
of skills in physical, personal and social development
- encourages children to pursue a wide variety of activities
in the areas of swim, sports, lake, creative arts and sciences.
We have a rounded, structured schedule
that includes, for campers completing Kindergarten and
up, elective periods. These
campers can choose to have more of the activities that
they enjoy most. Our goal is that each camper receives
the attention and encouragement to achieve his personal
New is the aBreezeiated schedule
for 3 and 4 year olds not yet entering Kindergarten.
This optional Junior Camp schedule includes Lunch and 2
swims in addition to sports and specialties, in a shorter
day. The program includes AM transportation to the
camp and goes until the 2:10 pick up. Call camp to
find out if it's for you.
- Safety first
- One period of recreational swim daily.
- One period of instructional swim daily.
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors
and Certified Lifeguards teaching and guarding pools.
- 6 solar covered pools with graduated depths.
- Building confidence, self-esteem, skills and technique.
- Safety first.
- Natural spring-fed lake.
- American Red Cross WSI and Certified Lifeguards
guarding and teaching.
- Emphasis on skills and techniques in
boating and canoeing (including capsizing, & funyacks,
- Fishing as part of our Nature program.
ARTS AND SCIENCES
an extension of the educational process we include:
- Nature and Indian Lore
- Dance, Theater and Film Making
- Creative Writing
- and more!
- Safety first.
- Emphasis on the acquisition of skills, building
self-confidence, and self-esteem.
- Soccer, softball, basketball.
- Floor hockey, Cricket, and much more!
A Camp within a Camp for children 3-5 years old
- Small groups led by staff experienced with
- Extension of the pre-school experience.
- Centralized activities with age-appropriate
materials and equipment.
- Built in quiet time helps
young campers rejuvenate
for the camp afternoon.